ClearPoint Diagnostic Laboratories offers physicians more than 80 routine tests, and over 1,400 anatomic and reference tests. This is achieved through a collaborative effort with Pathologists Bio-Medical Laboratories (PBM) and med fusion, our local reference laboratory. Over 95% of all patient diagnostic testing is performed at ClearPoint. Our increased service levels helps physicians improve the episode of patient care by:
- Avoiding out-of-network services
- Eliminating redundant testing
- Saving time with integrated data
- Helping our clients facilitate treatment
- Maintaining reasonable “in network rates”
Reasons to Keep It Local
- Rapid turnaround time
- Reduces chance of samples getting lost, delaying test results
- Reduces exposure of test samples to the elements (heat, cold, etc.) which can impact specimen integrity, improving the quality of results
- Reduces chances that a specimen will have to be recollected, including those that are painful or difficult-to-obtain
- Reduces stress on patients who are anxiously awaiting results
- Keeps medical testing within the community
The end result; more accurate, more timely results for more informed treatment.
Core Lab Services
The ClearPoint core lab performs more than 80 routine tests. A complete list of our common lab tests is available on the ClearPoint test requisition form and by searching the online test menu
Reference Lab Services
ClearPoint, through its affiliation with med fusion, offers the following clinical laboratory services:
Anatomic Pathology Lab Services
Through our collaboration with Pathologists Bio–Medical Laboratories (PBM), ClearPoint provides anatomic laboratory testing services.
Extensive Tracking and Courier Systems
From the time a specimen is picked up by our courier service, everything we do is designed to help ensure the accuracy of the testing performed. We are focused on safe and efficient protocols to reduce the handling, transport and turnaround time of tests. ClearPoint’s local, GPS–based tracking and courier solutions include:
- Convenient, flexible courier pickup 7 days a week
- Optimal temperature stability monitored with TurboTag® RFID technology
- Triple container system for each frozen, ambient, refrigerated and microbiological sample (each housed in separate BSL-2 compartments)
- Polyurethane lock-boxes with new-in-class windows for better temperature control and visual confirmation of samples
- STAT requests for time sensitive needs
Improved Quality and Reduced Overall Costs
ClearPoint is dedicated to optimizing care for patients and reducing costs for our customers, through fast turnaround times, improved specimen preservation and tracking protocols, and integrated information systems. Fast and accurate results help doctors deliver care to their patients more quickly and more accurately, without sacrificing quality.
Even though Quality may be in a sense “invisible”, it is always present. Running in the background. 24/7. Never stopping. Never giving up. With many benefactors. Incorporated within our patient-centric culture.
Monitoring multifaceted metrics, from our Patient Service Centers (collection time) to result reporting (turnaround time), is all an integral part of our quality spectrum. Providing quality service to our clients and their patients is our #1 goal.
ClearPoint offers electronic connectivity solutions to best fit the needs of your practice. ClearPoint’s connectivity options provide flexibility and range from using web-based applications to full interfaces with your existing system.
Dedicated Client Services
Client Services is always available to provide full remote support including add on tests, results, supplies, and direct access to our scientific and medical leadership. Client Services can:
- Facilitate access to medical and scientific consultation
- Arrange for specimen transport and other special requests
- Provide issue resolution and management
- Supply reports and requisitions
Live support is available 24/7/365